Ever hear about information overload? Brain breaks can reduce stress, increase attention, make space for new information, and increase productivity while oxygenating your brain and raising your level of energy!
Brain Break Research: The science and benefits behind brain breaks
Tire your kids out app by Go Noodle- Great idea for indoor PE, too!
Brain Break How-To:
- Go to https://family.gonoodle.com/ and choose a channel to:
- Pump up the energy with movement
- Build your brain with challenges
- Relax and breathe with guided meditation
- Stand up and push in your chair.
- Follow along and have fun.
- Sit down and get back to work right away!